Saturday 21 January 2012

Day Four In Fashion

Today we met with tutor Giordana for a lesson on fashion illustration. Members of our class volunteered to put their voguing skills to the test while the rest of us recorded their poses utilizing paints, charcoal, pencil, pen, ink, paper collage etc. Throughout the lesson we were shown various styles of illustration with which we could attempt to mimic or take influence from. I really enjoyed the morning, it was just what we needed to wind down after a very busy and intense (but enjoyable!) week. I want to practice some more of these next week as I believe it is an indispensable skill, and something I would love to incorporate into my project when my collection is finalized. I forgot to take photos but I'll add them on in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment