Saturday 19 November 2011

Next I moved onto writing with wire. I chose white wire because I felt it would look less rough. Each day I recorded in wire, the most exciting thing that happened. It was a quicker process than I thought it would be. I wrote, and wrote, until the roll was gone. While I was waiting in the queue to rent an SLR camera to photograph the finished piece, I decided to take the wire down to the photocopier. However, I wasn't very impressed with the images produced. My presentation here doesn't help;


I then went on to photograph the wire;












Once I was finished photographing the wire I hung it over my studio space. It is a bit lost up there as the text is so small. I plan to make more to add to it but I'm having trouble sourcing white wire. If I don't find some soon I'll resort to white spray paint;






No comments:

Post a Comment