Thursday 1 March 2012


For fear that we'd lapse into a fit of laziness, we were given a one day project today dealing with the topic of clutter. In each instance we were only allowed to take a maximum of four photos, choosing only one of those on which to base the prints. The brief demanded that we create an interpretation of our chosen photograph using dry-point and mono print techniques.

Initially I planned on doing my bedroom, as it typifies clutter. However I readily discarded this idea because i felt it was a bit literal;







 I was then thinking of messy and disordered wires. This was still quite literal but I thought it would make for more interesting prints than my previous idea;







Another idea I had was library books, but I think I'd have struggled to conjure up some interesting prints with these photographs;





No comments:

Post a Comment